Sometimes we make mistakes accidentally, even though it has happened accidentally we need to pay for that. This kind of situation mostly occurs in the case of traffic rules violation we don’t violate them wanted but it may happen sometimes. When we violate the rules we need to pay some penalty for that which will we be decided by the government. Paying these penalties is the toughest job where we need to roam around the courts to pay that penalty which is a very tough job and time taking process. In order to reduce the burden, New Jersey Courts have been introduced as an online payment method.
You can pay a fine online from an official website of the government of New Jersey. NJMCDirect is the New Jersey official website. This NJMCDirect is the online ticket payment portal it provides you NJ Ticket Prefix code and with that code, you will be able to pay the fines easily. You need not stand in the queues at the court to pay the NJ tickets fines. Instead of that by using this NJMCDirect website you can pay the fines easily without standing in queues online. It is a great idea where we can pay the penalties from wherever you are.
NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
The official website of NJMCDirect is www.NJMCDirect.com it is an online portal where you can pay fines. This website will provide you a prefix code to pay the ticket fines. It is an easy way to pay the fines without standing in the queues at the court. This will save your time where you will need only a few minutes to pay the ticket fine online through this site. You can make online payments which are a very easy and quick process and the transaction is done at high-speed also very secure. These payments are easy and comfortable than manual payments. You don’t need to visit New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Location to pay the ticket fine and wait for hours where NJMCDirect is the best option. This will help people with paying fines in a better way.
How The Website Look Like:
What will you need for NJMCDirect Pay:
In order to ticket fine using NJ Ticket Prefix code, you will require few things. To pay the fine you have to make ready for these few things. Below are the things that you need to pay the NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket:- It is important to have this traffic ticket because this ticket can be used as proof. This ticket must be legal. This ticket will be issued for the traffic violation by the officers. This ticket consists of Court Id, and Ticket Number on it. It also consists of the information about the type of traffic violation you have undergone. Without this ticket, you cant proceed with the ticket payment process.
- License Plate Number:- You will also require the license plate number, which you can be found on your driving license. License Plate Information is available under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card:- As you are paying ticket payment in online mode using www.NJMCDirect.com. You need a credit or debit card for online payments. You can MasterCard or VISA card for payments.
- NJMCDirect Hours of Operation:- Although it is an easy way to pay ticket fines you also need to know the website’s hours of operation. NJMCDirect provides its services only for particular hours it does not provide its services for 24 hours you cannot use this site at any time. Here are the operation hours of this website from Monday-Thursday you can access the website from 7:30 AM to 11:45 PM. On Friday you can access the website from 7:30 AM to 10:45 PM. On Saturday users can access the services from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM and on Sunday can make payments from 1 PM to 11:45 PM.
- A mobile or a pc to access the website.
Make sure that you must make a notice of the time schedule of NJMCDirect pay. Also, check whether you are paying your payments before the due date so that there is no need of paying the extra cost.
NJMCDirect Payment Portal- Steps to Access The Website
After making all the above things ready you can access the website. Accessing the NJMCDirect website is a very easy process where you need to follow some of the steps. Here are the steps you need to follow.
Steps to be followed to access the Website:
- First, open the browser.
- Visit the NJMCDirect official website or click official website
- At the top right of the page, you will find an option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search‘ or ‘Time Payment Order‘
- Click on that to start the payment process.
- On clicking that you will redirect to the above page.
- There you have to enter the Court Id, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number, License Plate Number.
- After entering the credentials, click on the continue button.
- You will have two options 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Choose the option according to your needs.
- The first option will show you an only ticket and the second option will start the payment process.
- You need to pay the payment using a debit card or credit card as it is an online process. You can use Master Card or VISA Card for payments.
You can check the transaction details also using the NJMCDirect.com website. It will store the information of your transaction for 90 days. If you cannot find any information about your transaction then immediately contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team- Contact Details
- Phone Number: 9732844945
- Fax: 9732844914
- Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, Second Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM
NJMCDirect Payment Portal benefits:
- Fast: This online payment will process your transaction in a few minutes. It takes only a few minutes to complete your transaction which is very faster than a manual payment.
- Secure: This website is totally secure. The transaction information will be very confidential along with personal information. New Jersey will Provide high security. No one can access your information except New Jersey Court employees.
Convenience: It provides convenience to the users by the effective payment method by not visiting the NJM Court. For online payment, it charges $1 to $ 4 which is very affordable for all the transactions.
What is NJSurcharge:
It is always better to pay your fines as early as possible. Otherwise, with increasing points, the charge tends to go even higher every time. So please pay the debt of surcharge as fast as you got the surcharge. But the online procedure to pay fine is hard to understand sometimes. So here we have brought you a detailed guide that will help you learn and understand how to pay the NJ Surcharge online.
How are you charged for NJ Surcharge?
This is the essential part that you should know accurately. It is crucial to learn in what manner NJ Surcharge is charged if you do not want to pay extra. There are different types of charges when there are a different number of violation points you have. E.g. driving a car without a license and have a separate charge for driving an uninsured vehicle. So let’s see the different fees in the following points.
- So if you are driving a vehicle without, a driving license or with an expired license, your surcharge is $100 per annum.
- In case you are driving with a suspended license, the charge is 250 dollars per year.
- For driving an uninsured vehicle, you will be charged for $250 annually.
- Similarly, for
- driving a vehicle when you are in an intoxicated condition, the penalty in NJ surcharge is 1500 dollars per year.
How to pay your bill of NJ surcharge?
So now when you are well aware of how the NJ surcharge charges there fine, It is time that we learn how to pay them online. Here we will know about how to pay the bills on the online portal of NJ surcharge. Let’s go through the following point and learn it.
- A person needs to browse the official site of the NJ surcharge to pay your fine. And it is essential to remember that no matter what the credit or debit card you use, the bank will charge a 2 to 3% of processing charge as per the processing fees. Most of the debit and credit cards will work for you.
- There is another more straightforward way to pay the bills. Also, you can call the toll free number of NJ 844 424 6829. Make sure you keep your ATM cards near you when you call at this number, You will need your ATM card to make that payment.
- Another method of paying the bills is by cash at a Western Union Money transfer office in the USA. This is one of the most more straightforward ways to pay your bills of NJ surcharge without any hustle.
- There are other ways to pay the fine, like the check or money order too, but. That is not as preferable as the online payment or calling the toll free number.
www.njsurcharge.com Website Will Be Redirected To State Portal
The www.njsurcharge.com is not functional anymore. Previously people used it for the payment of a surcharge. The New Jersey court has shut down the website for online payments of NJ surcharge. But right now, a new portal is open for the fine amount. Now you have to visit the NJ State website to pay your bills. On the state website, you will find an NJ Surcharge portal where every critical information is present about paying the NJ surcharge bills.
Contact Details of NJMC
Apart from having several courts around the state, NJMC is always right at your hand to help you. Following are the contact details
- Phone 609-815-2900
- Email Webmaster.Mailbox@njcourts.gov
So as you have gone through the above article, we hope you have a clear idea about how to pay your NJ surcharge bills online. We hope this article was helpful to you. Thank you for visiting us. We hope you revisit us.
Plead Not Guilty for Traffic Ticket in New Jersey
It is often when people receive traffic tickets, but feel like they are not guilty of violating any traffic rules. If you feel like you have received a ticket without committing any violation recently, you can always go to the municipal court and plead not guilty. Though the chances are very thin of proving yourself not guilty, it is better than gaining more and more points in your driving license and eventually canceling it.
So if you feel like you have received a traffic ticket without a proper violation, before you go to present at the municipal court, go through the following points to learn about the steps to how to appeal for pleading not guilty in New Jersey for receiving a traffic ticket without violating any traffic rules.
How to apply for pleading not guilty in New Jersey?
The more natural way is to accept that you are guilty and pay the fine. The problem is that even when you do so, your driving license keeps gaining traffic violation points. We all know that after a specific time, when the violation points cross the limit, our Driving license gets canceled finally. If you were feeling that you have received a ticket for the violation without even violating a traffic rule, you can go to the municipality court and prove yourself not guilty and keep your driving license working. Let’s go through the following point and learn how to apply and prove yourself innocent In NJ Municipal Court.
- If you have received a ticket from an officer, do not rush to the court or pay for it immediately. At first, read your ticket correctly. It contains essential information. So before you proceed for court or pay the ticket, go through it properly and understand it.
- Your ticket contains a date. The date may be when you should appear in the municipal court or the limited time you need to pay the fine. Do not forget the relevant date on your ticket and remind it rightly.
- Now for the next step, attend the court on the given date in your ticket. And if there is only a date within which you need to pay the fine. Make sure you appear on the court before that date.
- If you have any queries about your ticket, you are free to call the NJ court clerk. This is important that you clear out all your doubts about the ticket.
- You can also call the NJ MCV and collect all detailed information about your ticket as they have all detailed information about the cards and your driving history. It is helpful for you before you appear in court.
- Talk to the prosecutor and check for getting a deal where you get fewer points than the actual ones you have. If it is possible, it is certainly favorable for you.
- If you still think that you can plead not guilty, then you may appear in front of the judge in the Municipal Court and put your point. It is a better choice to hire a lawyer so that the person can put your location in front of the judge in your favor.
Contact Details of NJMC
Here is the contact information of NJMC to help you contact them in your need.
- Phone 609-815-2900
- Email Webmaster.Mailbox@njcourts.gov
So now, as you have gone through the above points, you are well aware of the procedure to plead not guilty and which steps it follows. We hope our article has cleared your doubts. Hope you visit us soon.
How to get your NJ license back?
We all know that driving of a vehicle without a proper license is a punishable offense and NJ charges fines for that. And a regular fee payment prevents your license expiration and keeps it valid. But online fees payment and license restoration online are a bit confusing sometimes. So here in this article, we have brought you how. You restore your license and pay the fees online. Let’s go through the following points and learn about the process in detail.
There are several steps you need to follow while you want to get your license back. But the first important thing is checking if your license is suspended. The NJ municipal court suspends your license once you reach the traffic violation point limit. The NJ MVC mostly records it. After The NJ municipal court suspends your driving license, you can apply for the restoration of your consent after a certain amount of time, so once you have checked whether or not your license is suspended. You will need to take the following steps to get it back.
In case you have a suspended license, you can call the NJ MVC and ask why your license is suspended. You can request to (609) 292-6500 [Paid line] or opt for the NJ MVC toll-free number at 1-888-486-3339.
Once you call on the above numbers, the NJ representative will receive the phone call. As the representative has access to your old driving history, you can ask anything about your license. But when you are talking to the representative, make sure you do not forget to ask the following questions.
- How long is the time till you can apply for the restoration of your license?
- Is there any NJ surcharge present that you should pay?
- If the executive says, you have some Surcharge to pay. You can ask the person how much the charge is. You can pay it on the online portal of the NJ state website as well as offline.
- Ask them if you need to complete any Course before you apply for the restoration of your license through this kind of case is very much rare and mostly when the license is suspended due to drunk driving or aggressive driving.
In case NJ municipal court suspended your license, then there is more detail you can learn about it. You may ask the representative to mail the information to your home address. But this is not free. They will charge you $15.00 for it.
Steps to follow to pay the NJ license restoration fees
There are different methods by which you can pay the license restoration fees. The fees are $100. Now you can pay the fees both by online or offline modes. But the methods are a bit difficult to understand, so let’s go through the following point and learn how you can pay the license restoration fees.
- For paying it online, you need to open this website https://emvc.state.nj.us/MVC_DVRFEE/AVSStart.jsp, and there you will need to enter the area Zip code as recorded in your license, your Social Security number, your driving License number in the plate. And for the fee payment, there is the option of a Debit card.
- Secondly, for offline choice, you can go to the nearest MVC office and pay the bill by yourself.
- Or you may issue a check or send a money order to New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, PO. Box 140, Trenton, NJ 08650-0140. You need to send the details of payment along with your driving license detail with it.
Contact Details of NJMC
Here are the detailed contact information of NJMC
- Phone 609-815-2900
- Email Webmaster.Mailbox@njcourts.gov
Thank you for visiting Us, we hope you get your license restored very soon.